Date(s) - Mar 11, 2018
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Children's Inn @ NIH
Categories No Categories
The Children’s Inn at NIH is a caring place to be – a place to relax with other families that are undergoing serious medical treatment. After long travels, families are often tired and ready for a home-cooked meal, which is why The Inn invites different groups and organizations to provide a large family meals for all of the families staying there.
Help us provide a Sunday Brunch, and allow these families to relax, while alleviating the worries of transportation, grocery shopping and the hassle of preparing a meal after a long days of traveling and/or medical appointments.
Family Dinner Guidelines (found on their website):
- Brunch are served from 11:00am to noon – so we are there from 10:30-12:30.
- Meals must be large enough to feed 40–50 residents in the fall/winter months (and many more in the spring/summer months – we will let you know more specific numbers as we get close!
- Please provide a list of ingredients and clearly label each dish.
- If cooking, please refer to “The Children’s Inn Food Handling Procedures” for the safety of our often immune-suppressed patient residents.
- We bring bring paper/plastic plates, cups, napkins, and utensils. Festive seasonal or holiday themed paper goods are encouraged (but not required) as a way to brighten up the meal and atmosphere for families.